4/17/2008

mmm style



I uh. I hate printers right now lol. My printer kinda ruined my stuff, which made me sad because I WAS really happy with the lighting but...the printer KILLED my lighting thus it was pointed out the most. Very sad. These are not in sequential order and I'm going to redo Jambalaya to make me happy, at the moment..I don't like her at all. Maloney mentioned making her match with the background settings, and that might help me as far as direction. But yea. This is what the frames are suppose to look like, any comments would be great because I have to revise them. There was a mention of fixing the color palette, but I like all the orange and blues, so I'm going to work on like...something. Maybe more light on Jamba, of course I have to redo that whole frame anyway so not that big of a deal lol. And fix the bottom lighting on the voodoo dolls.

Anything else??

2 set chat(s):

Megs said...

Crimony woman! @_@ Your senior project is going to be so made of good and win. I wanna see it when you're done! :D

We should also do lunch sometime. It's not like you don't live fifty feet away or something. XDDDD

Dianna B. said...

XD

Hub lunch is always great lol. real close. I hope my senior Project comes out alright, I'll show ya when it's done :-3