7/01/2008

IDK MAI BBF JILL?



It's amazing how little I want to draw when I'm out of school. This is most likely because I am mostly inspired by my friends, especially our more then bizarre conversations. Without having people to knock ideas off of to grow into an enormous amount of WTH? I'm quite unmotivated. So, I drew us in hopes that it helped lol. We got our jokingly acclaimed ring leader (though half way true) Brent in the center, our commodity Justin in the hat, Kelli stealin my tablet pen, Amanda trying to scare the camera and Stacie looking innocent...but we all know better. So I guess it's just a fun pic. OH Shout out to Brent who's birthday is tomorrow!
SHOUT OUT!!

my...guess of the school colors in the back...what is our school colors anyway?

3 set chat(s):

Stacie said...

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm totally about to beat someone with that umbrella. Ah, I'm so bored without ya'll down in Bama!

Dianna B. said...

Bama?! oh man! is that where your internship is? sadness, I was hoping we could still hang in the ATL.

Dude, btw, I totally wanna go to New Orleans now and check out the voodoo places, you gotta go with me so I know where the REAL ones are!

Senior research trip!

Brent Morris said...

Haha D This is AWESHUM!