1/07/2009

Temple Banners




So apparently as of right now, Nolan and I are the only people to submit banners for the Temple.
I wanted to go for something that captured the sequential department, while it is not my major, it is my minor, and while I'm not quite nearly as knowledgeable on it as the majors are, I do find it epically awesome. So, with the top one I wanted to go with the older batman/ super man comics that were lovingly cheese and badly colored, and I added a fun reference to my intro course, while I do not advocate Bob at all, I have to say it was fun to kill him in multiple and horrible ways.
And then the second one is just really...how my sketchbook looks in the first place, and I tried adding all the professors in there, felt a lil bad though, cause I don't really know anything about Roy 0.0. So he's just kinda....oooo'ing.
But yea, not as pretty as Nolan's, but it was fun to make them :-)