3/10/2008

Contemplation



okay so, I think almost everyone my age had to watch this in elementary school. Dude, this was a major flash back. While the animation in it is less then par (dude...the evil dude's mouth doesn't move for like..a whole minute) and the size relation keeps jumping...and the perspective is off....it still was little films like these that inspired me to become what I am today :-) Same goes for Sailor Moon. It doesn't take something amazingly great to inspire you, it just takes something. There are some times where I think if I'm really going to make too much of a difference in the world, but in all reality, who needs to make a difference in the whole world when you can in just one person.

So, even though heavily critiqued and persecuted, sometimes badly made stuff can do wonders, so never fall under the persecution :-).

0 set chat(s):