3/06/2008

Page!



Oh dude. I don't know how you sequential people do it. Seriously. This took me all day. What's worse, It was one of those things were I could not be happy until I finished it. So like, I got only a wee bit of school work done, then I was like, I'll work on that page for a little bit. And a little bit turned into my whole day.
What the hay?
On good news though, this is like...the best kissing shot I have ever done...EVER. I'm so bad at drawing couples kissing, really, it's almost and insult. (Check out that nice little butt grip too, uh huh, he wants that >:-D) That alone took.. I swear thirty minutes to get right.

Anyway, I never do pages, and now you can kinda see why, I just can't panel all that hot. It's all right thought, I'm defiantly happy with the detail in it anyway

0 set chat(s):