8/01/2008

UPDATE!!! Princess and the Frog!

LOOKIE WHO RELEASED A TRAILER!!!



Yes sir! Finally we get to see something more then just that balcony picture! Heck! They did a good job keepin' this sucker under wraps ^^ But it's out now!! Many thanks to the Disney Blog, which you can visit via my side bar.
This is HIGHLY exciting!! Apparently the official website is up as well! Much rejoicing!!

DO VISIT!

SUPPORT DISNEY! Disney supports you :-3

3 set chat(s):

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

That firefly reminds me of my uncle...hee hee hee! But I'm curious as to why they chose Randy Newman over Harry Connick Jr. to do some songs. Nothing is more NOLA than Harry. Oh and btw, I was totally listening to the Chipmunks "Girls and Boys of Rock and Roll" on my iPod today.

Dianna B. said...

that's simply because that's probably the best song in the histories of history!