1/10/2008

Breaking in.




Hello there :-)

I figured it was about time for me to have a blog with actual point and meaning. What better meaning then what I'm pretty much good for, drawing :-D. This will pretty much set not only a visual view of (hopefully) improvement but also a cool way to show what I'm working on via school or personal projects. I know I always get a few questions here and there about my stuff, and referring people to my DA all the time can be a bit tedious, so hopefully this'll help. Layout will be bound to change soon by the way, I hate plain templates :-). Just a matter or getting my old HTML habits back into drive eh?

Anyway, for my first post I suppose I'll put down one of my first successful character sheets, I did it a couple years ago, but gosh darn it I still love it so ^^ new posts as soon as I get back in my dorm! <3

0 set chat(s):