1/23/2008

To many cute things


I was skimming threw my collective today (quite a task too, I have so many copies of my maya stuff it isn't funny) looking for images to put inside of my portfolio CD for the Cali trip, when I found this. Oddly enough, though I'm still very happy with it, people often say it's "Creepy". I just don't see why 0.0

For small explanation, there was a time were I was doing a "Chipmunk series" with game stars as chipmunks (before that cursed movie came out). In it I had Sora, Relm, and was going to do others, but the only one I really ever finished was the YRP gang (Yuna, Rikku, Paine). While I don't think I should put it in my portfolio by any means, I do find it to flippin awesome to not show off :-)

On that note, I wish I had scanned in my character sheets before turning them in lol. Oh well.

0 set chat(s):