1/18/2008

Super Hero Fun


Something I did for my drawing for sequential class (oddly enough..I didn't have to take intro first lol). The assignment was to do a restaurant environment, and to make it FEEL like a restaurant. At first I was going to go with those cool little outside Japanese bar type restaurants, but I wasn't quite feeling it. So instead I went with a long time (somewhat inside) joke of the Super Hero Bar. Most the hero's in there belong to Marvel or DC, but you can see Dark Horse's star right smack in the dead front.

Cause I love him so.
Of course I had to throw in Divi and Ru (characters from a sadly hiatus webcomic of mine), as they maintain the bar ^^ anyway, really it's just a fun project that I loved doing. Though the perspective is a bit warped :-(

Will be colored one day...really!
Oh yea, it's watermarked, because DA is cool like that <3

0 set chat(s):