2/06/2008

Attack of Radj







Because I'm absolutely procrastinating and it's lovely outside (raining), honestly, I just want to stay in and lay in bed ^^. Love the rain. Anyway, I did this during the summer, right after Shawn gave me a full adoration of the quill pen. I always thought I would hate the thing cause of the whole dipping junk, but when I actually tried it, it was very nice! Granted, the only one I really like is Speedball 7 cause it's nice and bendy like a brush (though I hate inking with brushes) unlike the others. Way too stiff. Anyway I figured that I have Rad in my little icon, but I could show the whole thing :-).
Colored in Corel IX, cause that is my main source of awesome, mostly cause my Photoshop is kinda funky for some reason.

Also, a bunch of other fun Rad pictures, this way I can post something new next time :-D! Like my Character Design people.

(Look how much she changes 0.0 I need some continuity)

0 set chat(s):