2/23/2008

wasting a perfectly good day


Okay so. As far as school work goes, I completley threw the day away. Probably not the best choice, but then again...it's been about 6 weeks so, I guess one day can't hurt too bad.
It's not like I was 100% lazy, I did do something for the temple. and since it's 4:20 am...it's not like you know...I just shoved something together XD.

Initially I was going to do a comic book page since I went to the Storytelling lecture. But after working on it for about 3 hours, I still wasn't feeling it like I was during the thumbnails of it. Guess my brain snapped off. So I scrapped it. I like this though, it's cute. I was contemplating doing some shading, but I think flats suit it pretty well. Also I realized that people hear me obsess over Mr. Wagner a bunch, but I don't think that many people here have seen me draw him (I use to draw him like...religiously in high school). This is a more cartoony version of him rather them comic, but I think it's cute ^^.

In other news... I look really batman animated on that pillow 0.0. Must be the lips.

0 set chat(s):