2/07/2008

Cleaned up Character Design





Hooray for unfinished character sheets!! They aren't colored yet, in the fact that I wanted to color them in the way that Nolan showed me, unfortunately my brain didn't get past the clean up part, I remember the mask...but not entirely the before and after of that lol. Luckily he said he'd give us some tutorials later, so all is well. Anyway, back on topic, these are my character designs for my OCs in the class (though I think we only needed one...as a group they ARE one. I just blew your mind!).
They are based off my precious babies at home (my pets are indeed my babies) and I hope the personality comes threw pretty well based off their poses/design. Though Sophie is a bit weak, but honestly her personality is just food driven....and attention at that. I don't think dogs have quite so much personality as cats do, that or I have some seriously crazy cats. They do think they are human >.> Which is why it was pretty easy to depict them ^^.

As far as maquette goes though....I can't decide if I want to do them all...or one, I might just be a busy beaver.

0 set chat(s):